Muswell Hill West CPZ

How to park in this CPZ

Residents, businesses and visitors can park in marked bays during operational hours by displaying a valid parking permit. For information about how to apply or to view our charges please see the Parking Permits page.

You can check if any bays within this CPZ are currently suspended by checking the Parking Bay Suspensions page.

Operational hours

Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm

Use RingGo to pay for on-street parking

You no longer need to hurry back to your vehicle as you can use RingGo to add more parking time from wherever you are. Information on how to register and pay for parking is on our RingGo page.

Please see the Controlled Parking Zone page for an explanation of the tariff level

Table: tariffs

Occupancy levelsTariff
High£3.30 per hour
Bank HolidaysFree of charge

Electric vehicles (excluding hybrids and plug-in hybrids) may park free of charge in dedicated pay by phone bays but the maximum stay and no return periods will remain applicable. Charges will still apply for electric vehicles parked in any shared pay by phone / permit bay.

Back to top

Page last updated:

October 26, 2022

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)