Hornsey South CPZ
Residents, businesses and visitors can park in marked parking bays during operational hours by displaying a valid parking permit for the Hornsey South CPZ.
You can check if any streets within this CPZ currently have suspended parking bays on the Parking bay suspensions page.
Please use the links below for detailed maps showing parking restrictions in place within the Hornsey South CPZ area:
- Hornsey South CPZ map
- High Street, N8 Pay and Display arrangements map (PDF, 2MB)
- Tottenham Lane, N8 Pay and Display arrangements map (PDF, 2MB)
- Ashford Avenue (33, 34, 35, 37, 39 and 41)
- Birkbeck Road
- Church Lane
- Ferrestone Road
- Gisburn Road
- Glebe Road
- Grove House Road
- Haringey Road
- Harold Road
- Harvey Mews
- Harvey Road
- High Street Hornsey (Middle Lane to Tottenham Lane) - Odds 1-81 evens 2-120
- Hillfield Avenue
- Lightfoot Road (Middle Lane to Hermiston Avenue) - Odds 1 evens 2-50
- Middle Lane (High Street to Lightfoot Road) - Evens 116 - 226
- Montague Road
- Oak Avenue
- Oakley Gardens
- Priory Road (1-41)
- Rathcoole Avenue
- Rathcoole Gardens
- Ribblesdale Road
- Spencer Road
- St. Mary’s Road
- Temple Road
- Tottenham Lane (High Street to Rokesly Avenue) - Odds 1-99 evens 2-128
- Wellington House - Ashford Ave (Flats 1-32)
Monday to Friday: 11am to 1pm.
You no longer need to hurry back to your vehicle as you can use RingGo to add more parking time from wherever you are. Information on how to register and pay for parking is on our RingGo page.
|Bank Holidays||Free of charge|
Electric vehicles (excluding hybrids and plug-in hybrids) may park free of charge in dedicated pay by phone bays but the maximum stay and no return periods will remain applicable. Charges will still apply for electric vehicles parked in any shared pay by phone / permit bay.
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required