Thursday 29 September - There was an issue yesterday (Wednesday 28 September) with completing payments for parking permits and PCNs online. Please visit our Parking, Roads and Travel page for more details.
Bounds Green CPZ
- How to park in this CPZ
- Roads in this CPZ
- Operational hours
- Use RingGo to pay for on-street parking
- Map of the CPZ
Residents, businesses and visitors can park in marked parking bays during operational hours by displaying a valid parking permit. For information about how to apply or to view our charges please see the Parking Permits page. Motorists who want to park for a short time can use pay and display bays.
You can check if any streets within this CPZ currently have suspended parking bays on the Parking bay suspensions page.
- Bounds Green Road (between Passmore Gardens and Eastern Road)
- Brownlow Road (between borough boundary and Bounds Green Road)
- Corbett Grove
- The Drive (east of Passmore Gardens)
- Durnsford Road (between railway line and Bounds Green Road)
- Eastern Road
- Eleanor Road
- Fletton Road
- Gordon Road
- Herbert Road
- Imperial Road
- Maidstone Road (between borough boundary and Brownlow Road)
- Malborough Road
- Manor Road
- Myddleton Road (numbers 64-143)
- Northbrook Road
- Passmore Gardens
- Queen's Road (between borough boundary and Bounds Green Road)
- Rhys Avenue
- Richmond Road
- Thorold Road
- Trinity Road (between Nightingale Road and Whittington Road)
- Warwick Road (between borough boundary and Bounds Green Road)
- Whittington Road
Monday to Friday 10am to 12noon
You no longer need to hurry back to your vehicle as you can use RingGo to add more parking time from wherever you are. Information on how to register and pay for parking is on our RingGo page.
Please see the Controlled Parking Zone page for an explanation of our parking tariffs.
|Medium||£2.10 per hour|
|Bank holidays||Free of charge|
Electric vehicles (excluding hybrids) may park free of charge in dedicated pay by phone bays but the maximum stay and no return periods will remain applicable. Charges will still apply for electric vehicles parked in any shared pay by phone/permit bay.
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required