The council has set a series of key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress against each of the five priorities set in the Corporate Plan 2015-18. These KPIs are published here on the council’s website and are available to view for each priority by clicking the links below:
- Priority 1 - Outstanding for all: Enable every child and young person to have the best start in life, with high quality education
- Priority 2 - Outstanding for all: Enable all adults to live healthy, long and fulfilling lives
- Priority 3 - Clean and Safe
- Priority 4 - Drive growth and employment from which everyone can benefit
- Priority 5 - Create homes and communities where people choose to live and are able to thrive
For any queries relating to performance management, please email email@example.com
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required