Homes for Haringey services move to Haringey Council
Housing services previously carried out by Homes for Haringey have returned to Haringey Council.
All formerly Homes for Haringey information and website services, including your Housing Online account, are now available via the Council Housing pages.
Remember to update any website bookmarks you may have saved.
Quick links to most used housing services:
- Use Housing Online to access housing services 24/7 including viewing and paying rent or service charges accounts; reporting a repair; updating your contact details
- Pay a bill, pay your rent or service charge
- Contact the council for housing queries, feedback, complaints and compliments
- Report a repair. The best way to report a repair is through Housing Online. More about repairs here.
- Estate parking permits. See also parking permits on roads with CPZ restrictions.
- Find a job in Haringey Council.
- Housing options: looking for a home and advice on applying for social housing and options in the private sector.
- Leaseholder services