Would you like to help in an emergency?
Emergencies such as severe weather, utility failures and public disturbances can affect us and the communities around us. During emergencies there are many organisations that help to respond or help the community to recover.
If you would like to help in an emergency you can do so by registering to volunteer with one of the following organisations:
- Bridge Renewal Trust (external link)
- Salvation Army (external link)
- British Red Cross (external link)
- St John Ambulance (external link)
- Royal Voluntary Service (external link)
There are also opportunities to volunteer within the Haringey Community more widely: