Change of address
You can access and sign up for a number of services online through My Account, including:
- Council Tax
- Report a problem (dumped rubbish, potholes etc)
- Library catalogue (you will need to join a library first)
- Free school meals/clothing grants
Other online services
You can also access the following services online:
- Apply for a parking permit – see the list of Haringey Controlled Parking Zones (CPZs)
- Apply for a school place or Adult Learning course (HALS)
- Register to vote
- Join a leisure centre
If you are moving within or out of Haringey, you can update your Council Tax details via My Account.
Benefits change in circumstances
If you are on benefits - Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction – then please complete the change in circumstances form.
Informing other organisations
Don’t forget to contact the following non-council services directly when moving house:
- Your bank(s)
- Utility companies (gas, water, electric, phone)
- Insurance companies
- Pension providers
See the BBC website (external link) for a more comprehensive list of people you may need to notify when moving.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required