Change of address
You can access and sign up for a number of services online through My Account, including:
- Council Tax
- Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction
- Free school meals/clothing grants
- Library catalogue (you will need to join a library first)
- Report a problem (dumped rubbish, potholes etc)
Other online services
You can also access the following services online:
- Apply for a parking permit – see the list of Haringey Controlled Parking Zones (CPZs)
- Apply for a school place or Adult Learning course (HALS)
- Register to vote
- Join a leisure centre
If you are moving within or out of Haringey, you can update your Council Tax details via My Account.
Benefits change in circumstances
If you are on benefits - Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction – then please complete the change in circumstances form.
Informing other organisations
Don’t forget to contact the following non-council services directly when moving house:
- Your bank(s)
- Utility companies (gas, water, electric, phone)
- Insurance companies
- Pension providers
See the BBC website (external link) for a more comprehensive list of people you may need to notify when moving.