Contact Customer Services
My Account provides quick and secure access to many self- service options 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Log in or sign up to My Account.
Our website provides useful information about council services. You can access many services online - see our A to Z Directory of Services.
For a speedier response, you can report problems directly here (rubbish, recycling, graffiti, roads etc), or you can make a formal complaint/give feedback about a service here.
For other non- urgent queries please use the following form.
The Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm - closed at weekends and bank holidays.
Our Contact Centre advisors only deal with certain service-related enquiries - see the list below.
- Please note: your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes
Visit one of our Customer Service Centres:
Services you can access at our centres include:
- Council Tax – use My Account to tell us if you move in to, within or out of Haringey, set up a Direct Debit or make a payment, apply for a single person discount or empty property discount or view your Council Tax account.
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction – use My Account to apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction, upload evidence to support your claim, tell us if your circumstances have changed or view your existing benefit claim details.
- Parking - buy parking permits. See the Parking Permits page to renew your resident parking permit.
- Payments – make a card payment for your Council Tax, Business Rates, Parking Fines, Overpayment of Housing Benefit, Housing Rent or Haringey Invoice using our self serve kiosks. Payments for these services cannot be taken at the service desks.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required