Summary analytical results of the recent community safety survey are now available.
You can download the Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour Survey Summary (PDF, 147KB), and the Supporting Document (PDF, 263KB).
Safer Haringey Partnership
Partnerships were introduced in England and Wales to collectively prevent and reduce crime, concern about crime and anti-social behaviour. The statutory partners include the local authority, police, probation, fire service and health services, working with residents and local businesses. The partners are committed to delivering against a number of key objectives set out in the Haringey Community Safety strategy (PDF, 3MB).
- Rebuild and improve public confidence in policing and maintaining community safety
- Prevent and minimise gang-related activity and victimisation
- Break the cycle of domestic and gender-based abuse by working in partnership to promote healthy and safe relationships
- Reduce re-offending with a focus on 16-24 year olds
- Prevent and reduce acquisitive crime and anti-social behaviour (to include residential burglary, personal robbery, vehicle crime, fraud and theft)
- Deliver the PREVENT strategy in Haringey
Community Safety and Engagement Team
- Tel 020 8489 1335
- Email email@example.com