Summary analytical results of the recent community safety survey are now available.
You can download the Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour Survey Summary (PDF, 147KB), and the Supporting Document (PDF, 263KB).
Safer Haringey Partnership
Partnerships were introduced in England and Wales to collectively prevent and reduce crime, concern about crime and anti-social behaviour. The statutory partners include the local authority, police, probation, fire service and health services, working with residents and local businesses. The partners are committed to delivering against a number of key objectives set out in the Haringey Community Safety strategy (PDF, 606KB).
- Reducing high harm violent crime
- Reducing all forms of domestic abuse and violence against women and girls
- Tackling exploitation including child sexual exploitation, County Lines and Prevent
- Reducing fear of crime and increasing public confidence
- Reducing the number of repeat victims
- Reducing the number of repeat offences
Community Safety and Engagement Team
- Tel 020 8489 1335
- Email email@example.com