COVID 19 response
The Court continues to function and deal with the court business of hearings. Staff are working remotely with the exception of the Coroner, Inquest manager and essential support. The Court is committed to keeping the public safe and operates within the Health and Safety Risk Assessment, and Government Guidance for COVID 19.
- All enquires please email email@example.com
The HM Coroner’s Court for North London, which covers Haringey, Barnet, Brent, Harrow and Enfield, is based in Barnet.
The Senior Coroner is HM Coroner Andrew Walker.
- How to find us
- Contact us
- Court opening hours
- Court listings
- Further information
- Oxford Minimally Invasive Autopsy Service (PDF, 301KB)
- Barnet Coroner's Court, 29 Wood Street, Barnet, EN5 4BE
- View court location on Google maps (external link)
- Nearest Tube Station: High Barnet, Northern Line - Zone 5
- Nearest British Rail Station: New Barnet, First Capital Connect - Zone 5
- Bus Routes serving the court: 34, 84, 107, 184, 234, 263, 307, 326, 383, 384, 389, N20
Parking is not available at the court. Information on nearby car parks can be found here:
The court building has wheelchair access please let us know if additional help and support is required
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 020 8447 7680
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
Current Court Hearings - please note that the list is subject to change at short notice.
See the Coroner's information pages on GOV.UK (external link) for further help and information.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required