The HM Coroner’s Court for North London, which covers Haringey, Barnet, Brent, Harrow and Enfield, is based in Barnet.
The Senior Coroner is HM Coroner Andrew Walker.
- How to find us
- Contact us
- Court opening hours
- Court listings
- Further information
- Oxford Minimally Invasive Autopsy Service (PDF, 301KB)
- Barnet Coroner's Court, 29 Wood Street, Barnet, EN5 4BE
- View court location on Google maps (external link)
- Nearest Tube Station: High Barnet, Northern Line - Zone 5
- Nearest British Rail Station: New Barnet, First Capital Connect - Zone 5
- Bus Routes serving the court: 34, 84, 107, 184, 234, 263, 307, 326, 383, 384, 389, N20
Parking is not available at the court. Information on nearby car parks can be found here:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 020 8447 7680
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
Current Court Hearings - please note that the list is subject to change at short notice.
- Coroner's Court Listings - 13 May 2019 (PDF, 43KB)
- Coroner's Court Listings - 20 May 2019 (PDF, 43KB)
- Coroner's Court Listings - 27 May 2019 (PDF, 43KB)
See the Coroner's information pages on GOV.UK (external link) for further help and information.
Page Last Updated:
Give us feedback about this page
The court office is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.