Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
All the information and material provided on this website is solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to, and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with Haringey Council. All the information, content, text, images, including but not limited to:
- HTML code
- icons and 'buttons'
are the property of Haringey Council, and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent.
All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
The information on this site is provided free of charge.
In no event shall Haringey Council, or any of its employees or contractors, be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this website, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages.
You may display London Borough of Haringey content delivered through the available RSS feeds, for free, on websites, through internet browsers, e-mail clients or similar media, under the following conditions:
- All material delivered through our RSS feeds remains the exclusive intellectual property of London Borough of Haringey.
- Copy from London Borough of Haringey RSS feeds may not be altered in any way.
- Material gathered from the RSS feeds may only be used on web sites if accredited to 'London Borough of Haringey’.
- Material gathered from the RSS feeds may not be redistributed and/or charged for in any manner.
- Use of our RSS feeds is not an endorsement by the London Borough of Haringey.
Please note that London Borough of Haringey RSS feeds are not to be used by websites which:
- sell, publish or promote pornography,
- incite racial hatred,
- encourage social prejudice and/or exploitation,
- knowingly publish defamatory materials,
- publish illegal material or promote illegal activity,
- publish material which invades the privacy of individuals, or
- incite violence, terrorism, or anti-social behaviour.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.