- As from 1 May 2017 we will no longer be accepting utility bills as proof of address.
- When applying for permits for the new Bruce Grove North and Bruce Grove West Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ’s), please ensure that you select or amend the start date of the permit to start on 2 May 2017.
Haringey Council operates car parks across Haringey, for information on the conditions of use of our car parks please read our Terms and Conditions (PDF, 29KB).
Car parks in Haringey
- Bury Road Multi-Storey Car Park, Wood Green Town Centre, N22
- Crouch Hall Road, N8
- Garman Road N17
- Stoneleigh Road x3 and Somerset Road N17
- Summerland Gardens, N10
- Westerfield and Brunswick Road, N15
Civil Enforcement Officers regularly monitor all our car parks.
To apply for a season ticket, please download, complete and return the Car Park yearly season ticket application form (PDF, 310KB)
Park Mark Scheme
Several of our car parks are accredited with Park Mark Safer Parking status.
The Park Mark scheme is run by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPOs) and is given to parking areas that have achieved the requirements of a risk assessment as conducted by the Police. These requirements mean the parking operator has put in place measures that help to deter criminal activity and anti-social behaviour, thereby doing everything they can to prevent crime and reduce the fear of crime in their parking area.
Tel 020 8489 1000
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.