Corporate Plan 2015-18
- Our vision: To work with communities to make Haringey an even better place to live
- Our approach: To encourage investment and create opportunities for all to share in
This is Haringey’s Corporate Plan for the next three years. It explains our priorities for the borough, and what the council will do to help achieve these. It sets out how the council will spend our budget in support of these priorities and how we will know what progress we are making.
However, we cannot achieve the priorities in the plan on our own – we hope that our partners locally and our residents will sign up to working together with us on them. We want to set out the vision for the whole borough, working with our partners to put in place everything that is needed to ensure that all our residents can lead fulfilling lives.
Download the full Corporate Plan
You can download a full copy of the Plan below:
How we are performing
Take a look at how we and our partners are making progress against these ambitious targets to make Haringey an even better borough.
Below is a list of key Corporate Strategies and Partnerships organised according to the priority areas of the Corporate Plan. This list is being updated all the time as new Strategies are developed.
Priority 1 - Enable every child and young person to have the best start in life, with high quality education
- Early Help Strategy (PDF, 372KB)
- Young People's Strategy (PDF, 129KB)
- Education Excellence Policy (PDF, 334KB)
Priority 2 - Enable all adults to live healthy, long and fulfilling lives
- Health and Wellbeing Board - Improving health and wellbeing in the borough is a shared responsibility.The Health and Wellbeing Board takes the lead in promoting a healthier Haringey.
Priority 3 - A clean, well maintained and safe borough where people are proud to live and work
- Community Safety Partnership - Responsible for the oversight and delivery of the key community safety outcomes for Haringey.
Priority 4 - Sustainable Housing, Growth and Employment
- Economic Development and Growth Strategy (PDF, 187KB)
- Tottenham Regeneration - The council's ambitious regeneration plans for Tottenham covering job opportunities, better housing and improved transport links.
- Discretionary Business Rates Relief Policy (PDF, 450KB)
Priority 5 - Create homes and communities where people choose to live and are able to thrive
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.