Bank holiday closures: Customer Service Centres and libraries in Haringey will be closed on Monday 28 May.
Should my property have a HMO licence?
- It is a HMO with three of more storeys, which is occupied by five or more persons forming two or more households
- And the tenants share toilet, bathroom or kitchen facilities.
- It is within one of the Tottenham additional licensing scheme areas and:
- It is bedsit or shared house type HMO which is occupied by three or more persons in two or more households. (The number of storeys in the property is not relevant.)
- It is converted into self-contained units (that do not meet certain Building Regulation standards), but only where the number of units exceeds the number of storeys and only where the entire block and all individual units of accommodation within the block are in single ownership or management.
- It is a HMO of three persons or more above commercial premises, regardless of type or layout.
- Bruce Grove
- Tottenham Green
- Tottenham Hale
- Seven Sisters
- Northumberland Park
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.