Why we would like your feedback
Your feedback (complaint, compliment or suggestion) could help Haringey Council:
- improve its services
- make sure that we treat our customers fairly.
Types of feedback
These pages explain how we will deal with your:
- Service request - To ask us to do something (request a service) please contact the relevant department directly - see our A-Z of services
- Reporting a problem - If you wish to report a specific problem, such as a road defect or antisocial behaviour, please use the Report a Problem form
- Complaint - Unless there is another appropriate procedure, we will deal with your complaint about a council service using our customer feedback procedure (PDF, 347KB)
- Appealing a parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Appealing a planning decision
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.