Challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- If you've received a penalty charge notice (PCN), please don't pay it if you plan to challenge it.
- If your vehicle has been removed, you must pay the car pound for its release before challenging the PCN.
- Please view the evidence before making a challenge.
- View our guidance on challenging a penalty charge notice.
What you will need to challenge your PCN
- your PCN number
- your email address
- evidence to support your challenge
Page last updated:
October 26, 2022
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required