Search form

Register to vote at

You are here

Change of address

Moving into the borough, within the borough or out of the borough?

If you or your business has moved or are about to move, you can use our change of address online form:

Change of address form

By completing this form you will be able to notify all of the following council services at the same time:

  • Council tax
  • Housing and Council Tax Benefit
  • Children's Service - Children and Families
  • Business Rates
  • Libraries
  • Licensing
  • Social Services
  • HALS (Adult Learning)

Services not covered by this form:

Also don’t forget to contact the following non-council services directly when moving house:

  • Your bank(s)
  • Utility companies (gas, water, electric, phone)
  • Insurance companies
  • Pension providers

Page Last Updated:

19 June 2015

How can we improve this page?

Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.

Tell us what you think of this page - please remember to leave your contact details if you would like a response:

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.