Change of address
New to Haringey?
If you have just moved in to the borough let us know online using My Account.
Moving within or out of Haringey?
If you or your business has moved or are about to move, click below to use the change of address form:
By completing this form you will be able to notify all of the following Council services at the same time:
- Council tax
- Housing and Council Tax Benefit
- Children's Service - Children and Families
- Business Rates
- Social Services
- HALS (Adult Learning)
Services not offered by these forms:
- Leisure service (active card) membership - you need to go into a leisure centre to do this and provide proof of residence
- Electoral register - see our voting page
Also don’t forget to contact the following non-council services directly when moving house:
- Your bank(s)
- Utility companies (gas, water, electric, phone)
- Insurance companies
- Pension providers
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.