- Our Benefits Portal will be unavailable on Saturday 16 January, 8am-4pm so we can carry out essential maintenance work. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Get your Council Tax bills online - and win an iPad
- COVID-19: financial support available during the pandemic.
Get your Council Tax bills online - and win an iPad!
It will soon be time for next year’s Council Tax bill, but did you know that you can get your bill online (called 'eBilling') rather than receiving a paper copy?
Every year, we issue bills to 110,000 households. That’s a lot of paper and postage.
So, if you sign up to get your new bill online you’ll be helping save money that will go towards providing vital services to the community, and you’ll also be helping to save the planet!
If that isn’t enough of an incentive, sign up by 31 January 2021 and we’ll automatically enter you into a prize draw for a chance to win a brand-new iPad (see terms and conditions below)
Sign up through My Account
To register for eBilling you will need to register with our MyAccount service first. Once you have registered for MyAccount you can create a Council Tax account and sign up for eBilling
Once you have registered, we will let you know when your new bill is ready, and you can view it securely anytime you like.
You can also see your Council Tax records, apply for discounts and exemptions, tell us about any changes, and contact us for anything to do with your Council Tax.
More benefits of eBilling
- It’s quick, safe and secure – and free
- Faster access to bills, so you can see your bill as soon as it’s ready
- Check your balance, and your Council Tax account whenever you want
- You always know where your bill is and have the option to download and print if you need to
- It helps us reduce printing and postage costs
- It helps protect the environment by saving paper
- The Promoter of the Prize Draw is London Borough of Haringey (Haringey Council) River Park House, 225 High Road, Wood Green London N22 8HQ. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the eBilling Sign-up Prize Draw is open to anyone who lives in Haringey and has a liability to pay council tax (excluding employees of the Promoter, Haringey Council).
- Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- A successful Prize Draw entry is a fully completed Sign-up for electronic council tax bills for 2021
- Use of a false name and address will result in disqualification.
- Registrations for eBilling that are incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable will not be valid.
- Entrants will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Haringey Council accepts no responsibility is taken for Registrations that are incomplete or cannot be registered for any technical or other reason.
- The prize will be a new Apple iPad (8th Gen 2020, 10.2in, Wi-Fi, 128GB).
- The winner will be selected at random after 31.01.21 in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email no later than 20 Feb 2021. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by Haringey Council, the Another winner will be selected from the prize draw
- Acceptance of the winning Prize will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions unless the entrant notifies the Promoter that they wish to be withdrawn from the Prize Draw.
- The prize will be awarded by 20 March 2021. The Prize must be collected by the winner from Haringey Council premises by 31 March 2021, by prior arrangement.
- The name of the winner will be published by the Promoter. The winner consents to their name and photograph being published on the Haringey.gov.uk website, Haringey People and Haringey Council social media channels.
- The winner agrees to take part in promotional activities related to the prize draw.
- Only one entry per eligible person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Haringey Council reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required