Adult Social Care Local Account
We are pleased to present Haringey’s Local Account for 2016-17. This account aims to help local residents, service users, carers, care providers and commissioners understand more about the social care services that the Council and its partners provide to adults in Haringey. The account sets out how we have been performing in providing these services and the difference these services have made to the lives of the people that we support. This account also gives us an opportunity to make more information available about the successes, challenges and priorities for adult social care in Haringey.
You can download and read the Haringey Adult Social Care Local Account 2016/17 (PDF, 731KB) here. We hope you enjoy reading our Local Account for 2016-17. If you have any comments or ideas for next year’s Local Account, please let us know by completing the feedback form at the end of the document.
We have also produced an easy read version which you can find below.
Previous Local Accounts
- Haringey Adult Social Care Local Account 2015/16 (PDF, 969KB)
- Haringey Adult Social Care Local Account 2014/15 (PDF, 503KB)
- Haringey Adult Social Care Local account 2013/14 (PDF, 5MB)
- Haringey Adult Social Care Local Account 2012-2013 (PDF, 9MB)
- Haringey Adult Social Care Local Account 2011/12 (PDF, 5.3MB)
- Haringey Adult Social Care Local Account 2010/11 (PDF, 996KB)
Previous Easy Read Versions
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required