Haringey Safeguarding Adults Board (HSAB)
See the Safeguarding Adults page to report abuse.
- Haringey Safeguarding Adults Board
- Safeguarding Adults Board Minutes of Meeting
- Safeguarding Adults Subgroups
- Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report
- Haringey Safeguarding Adults Board Strategic Plan 2019-20
- Multi-Agency Pan-London Policy and Procedures
- Contact the HSAB
The Haringey Safeguarding Adults Board (HSAB) has overall responsibility for co-coordinating safeguarding adult matters and ensuring that partner agencies carry out safeguarding adults work. Health agencies, the Police, the Fire Service, service user groups and the probation service are all represented on the HSAB.
- Download the Haringey SAB 21 July 2022 Minutes (PDF, 319KB)
- Download the Haringey SAB 3 May 2022 Minutes (PDF, 3701KB)
- Download the Haringey SAB 27 January 2022 Minutes (PDF, 288KB)
- Download the Haringey SAB 20 October 2021 Minutes (PDF, 323KB)
- Download the Haringey SAB 22 July 2021 Minutes (PDF, 221KB)
The SAB has four sub-groups which support the development of specific areas in preventing and responding to the abuse of adults at risk.
- Safeguarding Adults Prevention and Learning Subgroup: Oversee the delivery of the Haringey Safeguarding Adults Prevention Strategy 2022-2025, and the development and coordination of multi-agency safeguarding adults training provision
- Multi Agency SAB Quality Assurance Subgroup: Coordinate and support the development of safeguarding adults work in Haringey with particular emphasis on developing best practice in safeguarding adults work and learning from experience
- Safeguarding Adults Reviews Subgroup: to consider referrals of any case which may meet the statutory criteria and to make decisions on this basis; to make arrangements for and to oversee all SARs; to ensure recommendations are made, messages are disseminated and that lessons are learned
- Chairs Executive Subgroup: to oversee the Board's business and to progress and coordinate the work of the subgroups.
Download the Subgroups Terms of Reference:
- Haringey Safeguarding Adults Prevention and Training Subgroup Terms of Reference (PDF, 148KB)
- Haringey Multi-Agency Safeguarding Quality Assurance Board Terms of Reference (PDF, 89KB)
- Haringey Multi-Agency SAB Safeguarding Adult Review Subgroup Terms of Reference (PDF, 92KB)
Our annual report provides details of the work of the Haringey Safeguarding Adults Board throughout the year.
- Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report 2020-2021 (PDF, 1MB)
- Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report 2019-2020 (PDF, 616KB)
- Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report 2018-2019 (PDF, 1MB)
- Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report 2017-2018 (PDF, 926KB)
- Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report 2016-2017 (PDF, 433KB)
This document sets out the Board’s Strategic Plan. All SABs are required to publish a strategic plan that covers each financial year.
Haringey SAB has adopted the Pan-London Safeguarding Adults Policy and Procedure.
If you would like to contact the Haringey Safeguarding Adults Board, please email HaringeySAB@haringey.gov.uk
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required