Healthy Living Pharmacy (HLP)
Healthy living pharmacies (HLP) provide a range of free services to support and encourage healthier lifestyles and choices by providing proactive advice, support and services to residents in local communities.
- What do Healthy Living Pharmacies provide in Haringey?
- How do I know if a pharmacy is a HLP?
- How can I find the nearest HLP to me?
- Other Services
In Haringey, we have over 20 pharmacies offering a range of free services through our HLP initiative:
Please note: not all pharmacies offer the full package of services listed below. To find out which pharmacy offers the service you require see our pharmacies map (external link).
- Stop Smoking
- Healthy Start Vitamins
- Minor Ailments - Haringey Minor Ailment Scheme Leaflet (PDF, 186KB)
- Under 25 years sexual health (STI testing, C-card Condom Scheme, Chlamydia treatment, Emergency Contraception)
- Over 25 years sexual health (STI testing, C-card Condom Scheme, Chlamydia treatment, Emergency Contraception)
- Over 18 years HIV Point of Care Testing currently only available at selected pharmacies listed below:
- Pharmacy Express, 214 High Road, Wood Green, N22 8HH
- Petter Pharmacy, 49/51 The Broadway, Crouch End, N8 8DT
- The Cadge Pharmacy, 105 Philip Lane, Tottenham N15 4JR
- Pharmocare575, 575-577 High Road, Tottenham, N17 6SB
- Hornsey Central Pharmacy, 151 Park Road, Crouch End, N8 8JD
- Coopers Pharmacy, 59a Broad Lane, Tottenham, N15 4DJ
- Morrison’s Pharmacy, High Road, Wood Green, N22 6BH
- Clockwork Pharmacy, 9 Queens Parade Brownlow Rd, Bounds Green, N11 2DN
- Pharmocare 65a, 65a White Hart Lane, Tottenham, N17 8HH
- DP Mark Chemist, 4 Grand Parade, Harringay, 4 1JX
- Beautychem Pharmacy, 11 Great Cambridge Rd, Tottenham, N17 7LH
Community pharmacies who are HLP providers will have this logo displayed on their pharmacy window:
Our Healthy Living Pharmacies provide a range of free services to support and encourage healthier lifestyles and choices and can be found across the borough - click on the map below for locations.
Haringey Council also provide a broad range of other services which you may be interested in, to find out more, please visit Haringey Health Advice and Support
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required