The Anchor Approach - Resources
Anchor Approach uses research to inform staff about strategies and approaches based in traditional cultures, neurological development and emotion coaching.
We work in schools, children’s services, health services and the third sector.
We train adults to help children regulate their own emotions and the emotions of children in their care.
- Mental Health of Children and Young People in the Pandemic (external link)
NHS Digital in collaboration with the Office for National Statistics, NatCen Social Research, University of Cambridge and University of Exeter - October 2020
- State of the Nation 2019: Children and Young People's Wellbeing Research Report (PDF - external link)
Department for Education - October, 2019
- Transforming Children and Young People's Mental Health Provision (PDF - external link)
A green paper and next steps - July, 2018
- Mental health and wellbeing (external link)
House of Commons Education Committee - April 2016
- NICE Guidelines on Attachment (external link)
Children’s attachment: attachment in children and young people who are adopted from care, in care or at high risk of going into care. NICE - Nov 2015
- Future in Mind (external link)
Promoting, protecting and improving our children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing. Department of Health - March 2015
- Promoting the health and wellbeing of Looked After Children (external link)
Statutory Guidance. Department of Education and Department of Health - March 2015
- Young Minds (external link)
- Attachment Research Community (external link)
- Common Language (PDF, 140KB)
Phrases and words used within Anchor’s resources, tools and training
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required