The Anchor Approach - Resources
Anchor Approach uses research to inform staff about strategies and approaches based in traditional cultures, neurological development and emotion coaching.
We work in schools, children’s services, health services and the third sector.
We train adults to help children regulate their own emotions and the emotions of children in their care.
- Mental health and wellbeing (external link)
House of Commons Education Committee - April 2016
- NICE Guidelines on Attachment (external link)
Children’s attachment: attachment in children and young people who are adopted from care, in care or at high risk of going into care. NICE - Nov 2015
- Future in Mind (external link)
Promoting, protecting and improving our children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing. Department of Health - March 2015
- Promoting the health and wellbeing of Looked After Children (external link)
Statutory Guidance. Department of Education and Department of Health - March 2015
- Young Minds (external link)
- Attachment Research Community (external link)
- Common Language (PDF, 140KB)
Phrases and words used within Anchor’s resources, tools and training