Health and Wellbeing Strategy
Haringey’s Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2020-24
We are currently renewing our Health and Wellbeing Strategy for 2020-24. This will set out the health and wellbeing priorities for Haringey over the next four years.
A draft of this strategy was discussed at the Health and Wellbeing Board in February 2020, and was agreed to take forward for consultation. However, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its impact on Haringey residents, we will need to review and edit this draft before we go out for consultation with residents.
Our previous health and wellbeing strategy is available below. You can also find relevant links to our outcomes reporting framework and borough plan, which includes health and wellbeing indicators.
Haringey's Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18
The Haringey Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 is now in place. The purpose of the Strategy is to enable:
- all Health and Wellbeing Board (HWB) partners to be clear about our agreed priorities for the next three years
- all members of the HWB to embed these priorities within their own organisations and ensure that these are reflected in their commissioning and delivery plans
- key agencies to develop joined-up commissioning and delivery plans to address these priorities
- the HWB to hold member organisations to account for their actions towards achieving the priorities within the strategy
- members of the HWB to work with and influence partner organisations outside the HWB to contribute to the priorities agreed within this strategy; includes engaging residents in co-producing solutions
The Strategy was developed following a review of the 2012-15 Health and Wellbeing Strategy and significant pre-consultation work with partners, service users and residents. A draft Strategy was put out for consultation in February and March 2015, and changes were made to the Strategy based on participants' feedback. See the Health and Wellbeing Strategy Consultation 2015-18 page for a summary of the consultation responses.
The Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 was approved by the Haringey Health and Wellbeing Board on 23 June 2015.
- Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 - Summary Version (PDF, 3MB)
- Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 (PDF, 8MB)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required