Health and Wellbeing Strategy
Haringey’s Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18
The Haringey Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 is now in place. The purpose of the Strategy is to enable:
- all Health and Wellbeing Board (HWB) partners to be clear about our agreed priorities for the next three years
- all members of the HWB to embed these priorities within their own organisations and ensure that these are reflected in their commissioning and delivery plans
- key agencies to develop joined-up commissioning and delivery plans to address these priorities
- the HWB to hold member organisations to account for their actions towards achieving the priorities within the strategy
- members of the HWB to work with and influence partner organisations outside the HWB to contribute to the priorities agreed within this strategy; includes engaging residents in co-producing solutions
The Strategy was developed following a review of the 2012-15 Health and Wellbeing Strategy and significant pre-consultation work with partners, service users and residents. A draft Strategy was put out for consultation in February and March 2015, and changes were made to the Strategy based on participants' feedback. See the Health and Wellbeing Strategy Consultation 2015-18 page for a summary of the consultation responses.
The Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 was approved by the Haringey Health and Wellbeing Board on 23 June.
- Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 - Summary Version (PDF, 3MB)
- Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015-18 (PDF, 8MB)
It will soon be possible to track the progress towards the targets set in the Health and Wellbeing Strategy using information posted on this web site. Links to the performance monitoring pages will be provided soon.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required