How we will prevent and manage outbreaks
Our plan aims to:
- make testing as easy and as widely available as possible to all of our residents
- target our efforts to reduce inequalities
- be flexible to need and demand
- engage with our communities to ensure we fully understand the issues they face and can offer the right support
- work with our partners to ensure we all play a role in reducing cases of COVID-19 in Haringey
- understand the impact of COVID-19 on our local communities (both short and long term) and respond to this
- encourage all of our residents to get vaccinated when they are invited to do so
Page last updated:
August 10, 2021
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required