Communications and engagement
Our key communications activity for managing and preventing outbreaks:
- Continue to remind people of the COVID-19 risk and explain how they can help themselves and others.
- Share data that explains the risk.
- Provide reassurance that appropriate measures are in place.
- Support vulnerable residents and those most at risk from the virus, including providing information on the support available to them.
- Seek to understand the barriers to people playing their part and respond to these.
- Listen to the community to ensure the actions we take and the messages we use are effective.
- Work with regional and national Communications campaigns to ensure our messages are up to date and consistent with wider information sharing.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required