Annual Public Health Reports
Public Health Report 2023
2023's Public Health Report is the first of its kind since the COVID-19 pandemic. The report summarises the health inequalities in the borough, the factors leading to inequalities, the impact of COVID-19 and poverty, and how we can collectively reduce health inequalities together.
Read the full report here: Haringey annual public health report 2023 (PDF, 2.1MB)
Previous Annual Public Health Reports
- See our archive page for previous Annual Public Health Reports
About Public Health Reports
The report is the Director of Public Health’s professional statement about the health of local communities, based on sound epidemiological evidence, and interpreted objectively. The report should be publicly accessible.
The report is an important vehicle by which Directors of Public Health can identify key issues, flag up problems, report progress and, thereby, serve their local populations. It will also be a key resource to inform local inter-agency action.
Director of Public Health reports should:
- Contribute to improving the health and well-being of local populations
- Reduce health inequalities
- Promote action for better health, through measuring progress towards health targets
- Assist with the planning and monitoring of local programmes and services that impact on health over time
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please click the button below.