Annual Public Health Reports
The 2019 Annual Public Health Report
Tackling health inequalities for a healthier and fairer Haringey
2019’s Annual Public Health Report talks about health inequalities in Haringey, the factors that lead to health inequalities and how we can collectively reduce health inequalities in Haringey and improve health and wellbeing for all.
Download the report:
Download the factsheet:
Previous Annual Public Health Reports
- See our archive page for previous Annual Public Health Reports
About Annual Public Health Reports
The annual report is the Director of Public Health’s professional statement about the health of local communities, based on sound epidemiological evidence, and interpreted objectively. The report should be publicly accessible.
The annual report is an important vehicle by which Directors of Public Health can identify key issues, flag up problems, report progress and, thereby, serve their local populations. It will also be a key resource to inform local inter-agency action.
Director of Public Health annual reports should:
- Contribute to improving the health and well-being of local populations
- Reduce health inequalities
- Promote action for better health, through measuring progress towards health targets
- Assist with the planning and monitoring of local programmes and services that impact on health over time