#ActuallyHaringey - The Autism Hub
#ActuallyHaringey is a new specialist autism specific service that is designed to deliver early help provision to address the needs of autistic adults and those approaching adulthood and their support networks. #ActuallyHaringey provides digital, online and telephone support across Haringey, within a safe online community space.
Currently, we are running both an online and in-person service. Our in-person service is based at the Chad Gordon Campus, which opened in August 2021.
- Chad Gordon Campus, 20B Waltheof Gardens, Tottenham N17 7HS
The service is co-produced with autistic residents and community groups so that they are active participants in the design, development, delivery and evaluation of the service.
What we offer support with
- People struggling with isolation
- Looking to meet people, and be part of our community
- Interested in online or face to face social activities
- Would like general information, advice and guidance
- Would like to be a part of our co-production groups
- Peer support/friendship groups
If you wish to use this service or refer someone else please complete our e-form:
- For information and support, email email@example.com
- #ActuallyHaringey on Facebook:
- Follow #ActuallyHaringey on Twitter (external link)
- Find #ActuallyHaringey on Instagram (external link)
- Meet with the staff team for advice, signposting, advocacy support
- Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Afternoon social drop-in
- A relaxing space for autistic people to meet and socialise. Activities on offer include board games, video games, book library and arts and crafts
All take place at the Chad Gordon Campus.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required