Disability and sensory loss
We provide help, advice and support to residents of Haringey who are:
- deaf or hard of hearing
- blind or partially sighted
- who have a permanent and substantial disability or long term health condition which impacts on their ability to live independently
Useful external links
- AbilityNet: advising people with disabilities on all aspects of computer usage
- Royal National Institute of the Blind (RNIB): contact them if you need to register as blind
- Scope: helping people with Disabilities
- Scope support groups directory
- Action on Hearing Loss (formerly known as RNID)
- Headway: promoting understanding of all aspects of brain injury
- Enabled City website: find out about places with good amenities, access and attitude in London
- Everyone Can - technology for life for disabled people
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required