Financial Assessment Online Form
Social care initial assessment
Before you fill in this form, please ensure you have completed a social care assessment and are eligible for services from Haringey Council.
Information and documents you will need
By completing the form online, you will be able to securely attach supporting documents using the upload buttons provided within the form, without having to send sensitive information to us via post.
- For more information on how to prepare digital copies of your documents, visit our Help uploading files page.
Please be advised that you cannot save this form and it may take some time to complete. Therefore, please have all information available before you proceed.
You need to have the following information to hand before filling in the form:
- Your full name, address and telephone number
- Your National Insurance Number
- Your date of birth
Savings Capital and Assets
This includes money in or from the following:
- Bank and savings accounts
- Stocks and shares
- Property or land that you own (excluding the main home that you live in if you are receiving care at home)
- Rental income from other properties (after tax)
You will need to specify whether these are yours or shared with someone else, as only your share is considered.
This includes information about your wage/salary. You will also be asked about the benefits to which you are entitled even if you have not claimed them. These include:
- Attendance Allowance, including Constant Attendance Allowance and Exceptionally Severe Disablement Allowance
- Bereavement Allowance, previously known as Widow's Pension
- Carer's Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance (Care component)
- Employment and Support Allowance or the benefits this replaces such as Severe Disablement Allowance and Incapacity Benefit
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit or equivalent benefits
- Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Pension Credit
- Personal Independence Payment (Daily Living component)
- State Pension
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Private pensions, including occupational pensions
Start completing the e-form
- Please gather all your income, savings, and expenditure information
- Click the button below
- Once you have submitted all the information via the e-form, we will receive it immediately and we will start your assessment.
If you require further information on completing this form, please contact us on 020 8489 5501.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required