Planning for an emergency

Whatever arrangements you make, there may be times when the care support you receive breaks down. For example, your Personal Assistant may be taken ill.

You will need to make back-up arrangements to provide cover, you might arrange this with an agency. This is called contingency planning.

If your arrangements break down, you should not be left without the services you need. Contact your Direct Payments Support Team or First Response once you realise that you need help.

For more information, see  What to do when things go wrong (PDF, 78KB)

Contact details

Contact details

Back to top


Page last updated:

October 4, 2022