Highgate Neighbourhood Forum Redesignation Consultation
Highgate Neighbourhood Area and Forum were approved on 17 December 2012 by Camden Council and 18 December 2012 by Haringey Council. A public consultation on the Area and Forum applications took place between 21 September and 2 November 2012.
The Forum was re-designated for another 5 years by Camden Council on 26 March 2018 and Haringey Council on 9 March 2018. The associated consultation took place between 15 January and 26 February 2018.
- Highgate Neighbourhood Forum re-designation application (PDF, 272KB)
- Highgate Neighbourhood Forum Constitution (PDF, 391KB)
The application documents are also available to view at:
- River Park House (6th Floor), Wood Green, N22 8HQ and the Civic Centre, High Road, Wood Green, N22 8LE - between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday
- Pancras Square Library, King’s Cross N1C 4AG - between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm on Sunday
- Highgate Library, Chester Road N19 5DH - between 10am and 5pm Tuesday/Wednesday, 10am and 7pm Thursday and 10am and 4pm on Saturday
- Highgate Library, 1 Shepherds Hill, Highgate, N6 5JQ - between 10am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday
Following analysis of comments received, both councils re-designated the forum in March 2018.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required