Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum and Area
On 7 May 2021, the London Borough of Haringey approved the re-designation of the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum.
The Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum was first designated by the Council on 15 December 2015. The Localism Act 2011 provides that Neighbourhood Forum designations only last for a period of 5-years therefore designation of the Forum expired on 15 December 2020. The Forum applied to the Council to be re-designated as a Neighbourhood Forum in January 2021.
A consultation on this application ran from 5 February 2021 to 19 March 2021 which indicated general support for redesignating the Forum. Having regard to this and the fact that the Forum satisfies legal requirements for designation of a Forum the Council took the decision that the Forum should be redesignated.
The Forum can now continue to work on preparing a Neighbourhood Plan for the designated neighbourhood area.
Members of the Neighbourhood Forum can be contacted through the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum website (external link).
- Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum Application for re-designation (PDF, 350KB)
- Map of the Crouch End Neighbourhood Area
Original 2015 Application for the Designation of the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum and Area :
- Application to create a Crouch End Neighbourhood Area - September 2015 (PDF, 1MB)
- Application to designate Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum September 2015 (PDF, 705KB)
- Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum, Draft Constitution - September 2015 (PDF, 582KB)
- Proposed Crouch End Neighbourhood area map - September 2015 (PDF, 3MB)
Please see our Neighbourhood Planning page for further details on Neighbourhood Plans and the process involved in setting up your own Neighbourhood Forum.
You can also find more information on the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum website (external link).
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required