Important: We have recently been made aware that various private Building Control Companies have been unable to continue operating as Approved Inspectors. If you are affected, find out what this means for you.
Wood Green Area Action Plan Public Consultation
1 February to 16 March 2018
The Wood Green Area Action Plan sets out policies, proposals and site allocations for future development within the Wood Green Area.
We are consulting on a new ‘Preferred Option’ Area Action Plan for the Wood Green Area following on from an initial ‘Preferred Option’ consultation in Spring 2017. This is known as a Regulation 18 Consultation under the Town and Country Planning Regulations 2012.
Please download the documents below, or view a copy at our libraries:
- Wood Green Area Action Plan Preferred Option (2018) (PDF, 13MB)
- Sustainability Appraisal of the AAP (PDF, 1MB)
Please provide us with your comments:
- by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to:
Local Plan Consultation
River Park House
225 High Road
All comments must be received by 5pm on 16 March 2018.
Updates to the AAP, based on resident feedback, include:
- The potential for a leisure option at Hornsey Filter Beds
- Two additional open spaces
- Improved cycling and walking options
- Plans that are not dependent on the arrival of Crossrail 2 to Wood Green
- The removal of homes on Caxton, Mayes, and Coburg roads from our plans. We re-assessed our plans, and believe we can still deliver our ambitious proposals without including these homes in the AAP
Drop-in sessions, where officers will be on hand with information boards to explain the plans, will be held:
- Tuesday 13 February, 10.30am-3.30pm, former Wood Green Post Office, Library Arcade
- Saturday 17 February, 12 noon-6.30pm, former Wood Green Post Office, Library Arcade
- Wednesday 21 February, 4pm-8pm, former Wood Green Post Office, Library Arcade
- Tuesday 27 February, 3.30pm-7pm, Wood Green Library