The Business and Planning Act 2020 allows for the extension of planning permissions and listed building consents. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your permission lapses between 23 March 2020 and 19 August 2020.
Wood Green Area Action Plan Public Consultation
1 February to 16 March 2018
The Wood Green Area Action Plan sets out policies, proposals and site allocations for future development within the Wood Green Area.
We consulted on a new ‘Preferred Option’ Area Action Plan for the Wood Green Area following on from an initial ‘Preferred Option’ consultation in Spring 2017. This is known as a Regulation 18 Consultation under the Town and Country Planning Regulations 2012.
Please download the documents below
- Wood Green Area Action Plan Preferred Option (2018) (PDF, 13MB)
- Sustainability Appraisal of the AAP (PDF, 1MB)
Updates to the AAP, based on resident feedback, include:
- The potential for a leisure option at Hornsey Filter Beds
- Two additional open spaces
- Improved cycling and walking options
- Plans that are not dependent on the arrival of Crossrail 2 to Wood Green
- The removal of homes on Caxton, Mayes, and Coburg roads from our plans. We re-assessed our plans, and believe we can still deliver our ambitious proposals without including these homes in the AAP
Drop-in sessions, where officers were on hand with information boards to explain the plans, were held:
- Tuesday 13 February, 10.30am-3.30pm, former Wood Green Post Office, Library Arcade
- Saturday 17 February, 12 noon-6.30pm, former Wood Green Post Office, Library Arcade
- Wednesday 21 February, 4pm-8pm, former Wood Green Post Office, Library Arcade
- Tuesday 27 February, 3.30pm-7pm, Wood Green Library
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required