A conservation area is an area of special architectural or historic interest, the character or appearance of which it is desirable to preserve or enhance. Local authorities have a responsibility to identify such areas and designate them as conservation areas.
- Is my property in a conservation area?
- Map of conservation areas
- List of conservation areas
- Development in conservation areas
- Conservation area advisory committees
- Trees in conservation areas
There are 28 conservation areas in Haringey. If you want to know whether a property is in a conservation area, type a postcode or address into the box below and select your address from the list:
To see all the conservation areas in Haringey either download the following PDF:
or use the conservation areas interactive map (opens in new window). You can use the address search to find specific addresses.