Our services and what to expect
Our aims are:
- to provide a fast and accurate service
- to meet your needs
- to treat all customers in a fair and courteous manner
- to respond to 100 percent of standard searches within 10 days
- Further, to achieve an average response time of 5 days
- to continue to improve our services by implementing our Best Value Improvement Plan.
We have used a fully computerised system for processing local searches and enquiries since 1990. The system has been modernised over the years and now is linked to GIS to search map-based information, improving accuracy.
- to finalise the implementation of the corporate BS7666 Land and Property Gazetteer and to use it as the source of addressing for the Local Land Charges Register and searches
- the move to Level 3, the highest level of NLIS service - electronic (paperless) searches.
We will process your searches and enquiries as fast as possible, and take an average of 5 working days (and no more than 10 working days), to process them.
How you can help us to help you
- Submit applications via the NLIS Hub
- Submit applications with the CON29 in duplicate, completed correctly via email
- Be certain that the property is within Haringey
- Submit the correct fee and provide proof of BACS payment
- Provide 2 copies of an accurate, up to date location plan with the property boundary clearly outlined
If you would like any guidance, please send an email to email@example.com
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required