Our services and what to expect
Match the benefits of our service to the needs of our customers - our aims are:
- to provide a fast and accurate service
- to meet your needs
- to treat all customers in a fair and courteous manner
- to respond to 100 percent of standard searches within 10 days
- Further, to achieve an average response time of 5 days
- to continue to improve our services by implementing our Best Value Improvement Plan.
We have used a fully computerised system for processing local searches and enquiries since 1990. The system has been modernised over the years and now is linked to GIS to search map-based information, improving accuracy.
Recent improvements have been:
- to finalise the implementation of the corporate BS7666 Land and Property Gazetteer and to use it as the source of addressing for the Local Land Charges Register and searches
- the move to Level 3, the highest level of NLIS service - electronic (paperless) searches.
We will process your searches and enquiries as fast as possible, and take an average of 5 working days (and no more than 10 working days), to process them.
How you can help us to help you
- Submit applications via the NLIS Hub
- Submit paper applications with LLC1 and CON29 in duplicate, completed correctly
- Be certain that the property is within Haringey
- Submit the correct fee
- Provide 2 copies of an accurate, up to date location plan with the property boundary clearly outlined
If you would like any guidance, please call us on: Tel 020 8489 3797 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.