Our services and what to expect
Match the benefits of our service to the needs of our customers - our aims are:
- to provide a fast and accurate service
- to meet your needs
- to treat all customers in a fair and courteous manner
- to respond to 100 percent of standard searches within 10 days
- Further, to achieve an average response time of 5 days
- to continue to improve our services by implementing our Best Value Improvement Plan.
We have used a fully computerised system for processing local searches and enquiries since 1990. The system has been modernised over the years and now is linked to GIS to search map-based information, improving accuracy.
Recent improvements have been:
- to finalise the implementation of the corporate BS7666 Land and Property Gazetteer and to use it as the source of addressing for the Local Land Charges Register and searches
- the move to Level 3, the highest level of NLIS service - electronic (paperless) searches.
We will process your searches and enquiries as fast as possible, and take an average of 5 working days to process them.
How you can help us to help you
- Submit applications via the NLIS Hub
- Submit paper applications with LLC1 and CON29 in duplicate, completed correctly
- Be certain that the property is within Haringey
- Submit the correct fee
- Provide 2 copies of an accurate, up to date location plan with the property boundary clearly outlined
If you would like any guidance, please call us on: Tel 020 8489 3797.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required