Haringey Walks - Advice and resources
Walking can be a fun and sociable way to improve your health and explore Haringey. You don’t need any special equipment to walk, just comfortable shoes or trainers. Being more active helps you get fitter and makes you feel great.
Walking Map of Haringey
The Smarter Travel walking guide (PDF, 3.5MB) has information on local routes, led walks, and lots of useful contacts in the borough.
It also contains a full-size version map of Haringey displaying all the trails available. Click on the image below to open the full-size PDF map:
You can request print copies by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 8489 5351.
Our Leisure Team are working on improvements to our parks and open spaces. They are an invaluable link to nature for our residents providing space to exercise and enjoy the resources.
Guides for your walk
- Wildlife in Tottenham Marshes (external link) - investigate the interesting natural resources and wildlife in the marshes.
- Tottenham Civic Society (external link) - Architectural walks in Haringey.
- Get Out Get Active (GOGA) Haringey - Get more info on walks and activities accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities.
- Silver Tuesday Haringey (external link) - Over 65s go free! Choose between Nordic walking, silver cheerleading, yoga and badminton.
- Walk London (external link) offers around 41 routes, including the Lee Valley walk, starting at Tottenham Marshes.
More useful links
- Join a local walking group to get fit and make new friends
- A Walk in the Park - a guide to Haringey green spaces (PDF, 7MB)
- Alexandra Palace to Bruce Castle (external link)
- The Moselle River walk (external link)
- Palace Gates to Seven Sisters Railway walk (external link)
- Find out about walks in the local area.
- Free Historical Walks in Haringey (external Link) - especially aimed at our senior citizens to enjoy free walks and meet other people. Walks in many parts of Haringey inc Crouch End, Muswell Hill, Tottenham, Wood Green
- Avril's Walks and Talks in Haringey (external link) - Black History cultural tours around London
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required