Walking can be a fun and sociable way to improve your health and explore Haringey. You don’t need any special equipment to walk, just comfortable shoes or trainers. Being more active helps you get fitter and makes you feel great.
Some useful links
- Join a local walking group to get fit and make new friends
- 13-22 July - Love Your Parks Week (external link)
- A Walk in the Park - a guide to Haringey green spaces (PDF, 7MB)
- Find out about walks in the local area
- Get more info on walks and activities accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
- Try out 'Nordic Walking' with Silver Fit (external link). Over 65s go free with Silver Tuesday Haringey (external link)!
Page Last Updated:
22 February 2019
Give us feedback about this page