Walking can be a fun and sociable way to improve your health and explore Haringey. You don’t need any special equipment to walk, just comfortable shoes or trainers. Being more active helps you get fitter and makes you feel great.
Some useful links
- Join a local walking group to get fit and make new friends
- A Walk in the Park - a guide to Haringey green spaces (PDF, 7MB)
- Alexandra Palace to Bruce Castle (external link)
- The Moselle River walk (external link)
- Palace Gates to Seven Sisters Railway walk (external link)
- Find out about walks in the local area
- Get more info on walks and activities accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
- Try out 'Nordic Walking' with Silver Fit (external link). Over 65s go free with Silver Tuesday Haringey (external link)!
- Haringey's Smarter Travel Walking Guide (PDF, 4MB)
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required