Haringey Local Implementation Plan 2019-2022
The approved Local Implementation Plan (LIP) demonstrates how we will contribute to achieving the London Mayor’s Transport Strategy goals up to 2041.
All London boroughs are required to prepare a Local Implementation Plan outlining their proposals to implement the London Mayor’s Transport Strategy locally. This strategy prioritises investment to enable 80% of all journeys in London to be made by sustainable modes such as walking, cycling and public transport by 2041.
The LIP represents a significant investment programme for Haringey for the next three years and will help deliver the vision set out in the Council’s adopted Transport Strategy.
The LIP covers both physical renewal and improvement of the Haringey’s transport infrastructure alongside softer measures to promote behaviour change and engage with wider safety, health and environmental objectives including improving air quality through support for more walking and cycling
We consulted on the draft LIP in late 2018 and following a review of the consultation response, the draft LIP was amended and submitted for approval to the Mayor of London in March 2019.
Approval was received by the Deputy Mayor for Transport on 10 June 2019
- LIP Approval Letter (PDF, 300KB)
- Haringey Local Implementation Plan (LIP) (PDF, 3.2MB)
- LIP Equalities Impact Assessment (EQIA) (PDF, 245KB)
- LIP Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) (PDF, 1.3MB)
- LIP Consultation Summary and Haringey's Response (PDF, 357KB)
- Haringey Cycling Campaign's consultation response (PDF, 140KB)