School Streets: Have your say
Our School Streets are generally initially launched for a 6-month trial period using an Experimental Traffic Order. This helps everyone to see how the School Street works in practice before commenting on the scheme.
At the end of the experimental period (usually 6 months) the School Street will be reviewed and a decision made whether to make changes, make them permanent, or remove them.
We are currently consulting on the following School Streets:
- Belmont Junior School and The Vale
- Bruce Grove Primary School
- Harris Academy Tottenham
- Seven Sisters Primary School
- St Martin of Porres Roman Catholic Primary School
- Trinity Primary Academy
- West Green Primary School
We welcome feedback from the community which can be given by completing the online survey form.
Alternatively you can make an objection, in writing, to the traffic order.
Consultation closed - decision pending
The consultation period for the following schools has now closed and we are currently reviewing the data. This will be followed by a decision.
- Coleridge Primary School
- Earlham Primary School
- Harris Academy Coleraine Park
- Highgate Junior School
- The Mulberry Primary School
Consultation closed - decision made
We have recently completed reviews for the following Schools.
The outcomes of these are available on the Cabinet Member Signing meeting review minutes page.
- Chestnuts Primary School
- Campsbourne Primary School
- Coldfall Primary School
- Earlsmead Primary School
- Highgate Primary School and Blanche Neville School for the Deaf
- Holy Trinity Primary School
- Rokesly Infants and Junior Schools
- St Pauls Catholic Primary School, Wood Green (Barratt Avenue)
- Tiverton Primary School
- Welbourne Primary School
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required