Street Furniture

What is Street Furniture?

Street furniture can range between public seats to non-illuminated and illuminated road signs and bollards. Highway furniture will be maintained by Haringey Council.

Street furniture includes (but not limited to):

Report a problem

Damaged street furniture

If you report damaged street furniture e.g. 'postboxes', 'benches' or 'bollards', using My Account, you'll be able to view the progress of your report. Select the location of the problem and then select the correct category from the drop-down menu:

Report damaged street furniture through My Account

If you don't require updates on progress you can report these issues to us anonymously without registering:

Report damaged street furniture as a guest

What happens once I have submitted the report?

Please see what happens to reports made online for information.


Page last updated:

January 19, 2023

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)