The scheme covers the Crouch End area bounded by:
- Priory Road at the north
- The rail lines from Hornsey Station to Haringey Station on the east
- Mount View Road and Parkland Walk on the south
- Stanhope Road, Shepherd’s Hill and Park Road, including the residents in the area south of Crouch End Playing fields
The map below shows the extent of the Liveable Crouch End project area - please click on the map to enlarge:
The Liveable Crouch End programme contains four main work streams that include improvements to:
- Crouch End town centre
- The main routes into the town centre
- The surrounding residential areas
- Complementary measures that encourage active modes of travel
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required