Green Lanes Town Centre Improvements
Green Lanes regeneration
Haringey Council has been working hard to bring more than £3million of improvements to Harringay’s public spaces and create a cleaner and calmer Green Lanes.
Working with local traders, Transport for London and the Greater London Authority, the council has brought a raft of upgrades to the high street, including:
- New high-quality paving, with new plants and trees to brighten up the area
- Making junctions safer for cyclists and pedestrians and traffic calming measures
- A new pedestrian crossing near the junction with Falkland Road
- Special lighting for the landmark Salisbury pub, with improvements to shop fronts along Green Lanes
- A new ‘pocket park’ between Allison Road and St Ann’s Road, providing a calm spot to rest from the bustle of Green Lanes
- More benches and cycle racks, along with improvements to the rail bridge
Thanks for your patience while we’ve made Green Lanes a better place. Hundreds of local people and businesses had their say on the work in consultation during November and December 2012. You can download a summary of their responses below.
If you have a question about the regeneration, email email@example.com
Following Public Consultation in November/December 2012, all results were analysed in detail and a Green Lanes - Consultation Summary Report (PDF, 8MB) was prepared.
Please note the “Proposals Disclaimer”, which is shown on page 3 of the report; and has also been shown below for convenience:
The information within this consultation analysis report shows a broad indication of the views of the local community.
The consultation results shown within this report may not be considered as defining final decisions to progress or discontinue any of the proposals.
This is because there are further factors in terms of Detailed Design development that need to be undertaken by the Design Team for these proposals.
Statutory Notification Analysis
Following Statutory Notification in May/June 2013, all results were analysed in detail and a Statutory Notification Analysis Report (PDF, 200KB) was prepared.
For reference, you can still view the original Statutory Notification Booklet (PDF, 6MB).
The original consultation documents can be downloaded here:
- Green Lanes Public Realm Enhancements - Leaflet (PDF, 896KB)
- Green Lanes Public Realm Enhancements - Booklet (PDF, 3MB)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required