Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) beginning with HP

If you have a PCN which begins with the letters HP

The Council does not need you to take any action about a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) beginning with the letters HP, unless you have received a request to do so from an enforcement agency

You will then need to respond in the form and manner described at that time. 

If you have a Warrant of Control

If you did not pay or challenge the PCN and the Council has issued a Warrant of Control to an enforcement agency, you must respond to any request to pay the PCN to the enforcement agency concerned. 

Contact Information for enforcement agencies

Confero Collections Limited
Telephone: 020 8661 4477
Telephone: 0330 107 0023
Website portal: CDERGroup (external link)
Telephone: 01604 628 360
Contact form: Equita (external link)

If you have sent correspondence to the Council

We are not accepting any more correspondence for PCNs which begin with HP.

Please do not send any correspondence to the following PO Box:

Haringey Council
Parking Services
PO Box 4789
BN11 9QA

If you have a PCN beginning ZN

If you have received a PCN beginning with the letters ZN you must follow the instructions provided on any notice you receive about the PCN.

You can find more information on our Penalty Charge Notice page.

Page last updated:

October 26, 2022

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)