Pay by phone
- Pay for parking in Haringey
- How it works
- Download RingGo
- Benefits of paying by phone
- Where to park in Haringey
- Cost of using RingGo
- Pay online or over the phone
- More information about RingGo
- Pay for parking if you don’t have a mobile phone
Use RingGo to pay to park on the road or in Council car parks across Haringey. It’s the UK’s number 1 parking app, with millions of users nationwide.
Paying to park by phone is quick and easy and means you don’t have to hunt for loose change or find a machine.
To download RingGo, go to your phone’s App Store or Google Play store and search for RingGo, or click on the relevant link below. Once you’ve downloaded the app, set up your account by registering a few details. You will then be able to pay in seconds using your mobile phone.
Once you’re parked in an area where RingGo is offered, you will need to confirm the vehicle you’re using and let the app know exactly where it's parked. You do this by entering the 4- or 5-digit location number, which you'll see clearly marked on signs where you can park with RingGo around the borough.
In the image shown here you would enter '12345' as the location code.
You then have to enter how long you’re staying and confirm your payment details.
Another benefit of phone parking is that if your parking is running out, you can extend your time wherever you are by using the RingGo app.
Just select your current session from the Sessions tab and the app will ask you how long you want to extend for. Choose a time, confirm, and you’re good to go.
Parking enforcement officers know you’re parked with the service by checking the vehicle registration on their devices.
- Touch-free parking. You don’t have to visit a machine.
- Extend your parking. If you want to stay a bit longer or you’re running late, just click the Extend button in the RingGo app, wherever you are. No need to dash back to your car.
- Opt in for handy reminders to alert you when your parking is running out. (Alerts cost 10p per message.)
- No need to hang about in bad weather. You can pay for parking quickly and securely from the comfort of your car.
See the where you can pay to park (external link) with RingGo in Haringey.
Once you’ve downloaded RingGo and registered, you can also pay to park in tens of thousands of RingGo locations nationwide.
Across London, you can use RingGo to pay in neighbouring Camden, Islington, Waltham Forest and Hackney, as well as Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Havering, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth and Westminster.
There is a 20p fee applied to every RingGo parking session or extension to cover running costs. This is on top of the cost of parking.
Optional confirmation and alert texts cost 10p per message, but you can opt out of them at any time.
If you haven’t got a smart phone, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking in Haringey by phone.
- Call 0203 046 0179.
You can also register and book parking on the RingGo website (external link).
- Get VAT receipts for all your parking sessions through the free RingGo parking app, or on the RingGo website (external link).
- If you park for business in Haringey, check out RingGo Corporate (external link) for business parking.
Find your nearest RingGo parking bay
If you don’t have a mobile phone, you can still pay to park without finding a machine. RingGo Retail lets you pay to park in 1 of over 27,000 PayPoint outlets instead using cash, a debit or credit card.
If you have a mobile phone but still want to use a PayPoint store, send an SMS in the format 'Shop [RingGo location code where you want to park]' to short code 81025.
You’ll then receive details of the 2 nearest shops to that RingGo location.
When you visit the local PayPoint shop, simply ask to pay for your parking and then give the retailer the following details:
- your vehicle registration
- the 4 or 5-digit RingGo location code where your vehicle is parked
- the length of time you wish to park
The retailer will then enter this information into the PayPoint terminal and tell you the fee. You can pay in store with cash or a credit or debit card.
Please make sure you keep the in-store receipt provided safe. This is your proof of payment and gives you details of how long you can park for and where.
You can also use contactless payment for short term parking within Haringey, see our Pay by contactless page for more details.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required