Set up an online parking account
All parking permits are issued online. You need an online parking account to buy parking permits.
See also our video taking you through the steps (external link).
To set up an online parking account:
- Go to our parking permits website (external link).
- Click ‘Register’:
- Enter a username (this can be your email address), password and your email address.
- We’ll send an email asking you to confirm your email address. The email usually arrives within a few minutes from haringey @ tarantoportal. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam or junk folder.
- Click on the link in the email or copy and paste the link into your browser.
- You’ll see a message saying: ‘Thank you for confirming your email’. You can then log in to your account.
- After logging in, select your ‘Customer type’. Select ‘Resident’ if you’re a resident and want to buy a resident permit, visitor permit etc. Select ‘Business’ if you want to buy a business permit or select ‘Doctor’, ‘School essential service’ etc.
- Complete your contact details. For your address, scroll through the address list to find your full, correct address, including your flat number if you have one.
- Click ‘Next’, then click ‘Submit’.
- You’ll be taken to the ‘Account summary’ page. The list of permits you can apply for are listed under ‘Permit applications available’.