Essential service permits

If you're an essential worker or doing an essential job, you may be able to apply for an essential worker parking permit.  



Teachers may be able to park on a street near their school. 


GPs, or those authorised by their practice, may be able to park in their doctors’ parking bay. 

Essential service workers

A borough-wide permit for NHS, Haringey Council, charity and not-for-profit staff.

Minister of religion

A borough-wide permit for ministers of religion giving help to residents.   

Utility company

A borough-wide permit for utility companies providing emergency essential services. 

Page last updated:

January 4, 2023

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)