Permission to park permit
A permission to park permit lets you park on a street you choose within a controlled parking zone (CPZ). This permit is ideal for landlords or tradespeople.
You must be over 18.
A daily permit is £20. There are no refunds.
Where you can park
You can only park on your chosen street in:
- resident permit holder bays
- resident permit holder shared-use bays (resident permit and pay-by-phone)
- permit holder bays
- permit holder shared-use bays (permit holder and pay-by-phone)
You can’t park in pay-by-phone only bays.
Make sure to check your chosen street (external link) has resident or shared-use bays before buying a permit.
You can’t use permission to park permits on events days in the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium event day CPZ.
Buy a permission to park permit
- Log in (external link) or set up for an online parking account. If registering for a new account, select the 'Customer type' that best suits you.
- Select ‘Permission to park’ under ‘Permit applications available’.
- Enter the name of the street where you want to park and your vehicle registration number.
- Select the permit start date and the number of daily permits you want.
- Pay for your permit.