Utility company and borough-wide business parking permits
If you’re a business or utility company working across Haringey, you can apply for a parking permit that lets you park throughout the borough.
You must show us that a borough-wide permit is essential to running your business.
Your business must do one of the following:
- carry out building maintenance
- deliver essential services to residents that includes staff carrying heavy or hazardous equipment or materials
Where you can park
You can park in a:
- business permit holder bay
- resident permit holder bay
- resident permit holder shared-use bay (resident permit and pay-by-phone)
- permit holder bay
- permit holder shared-use bay (permit holder and pay-by-phone)
You can’t park in pay-by-phone only bays.
See what the parking bay signs look like.
Find out how to apply for a utility company or borough-wide business permit.
Terms and conditions
Business borough wide permit terms and conditions (PDF, 148KB)