Current Parking Consultations
Have Your Say
To comment on any of our parking consultations please complete our online feedback form:
Seven Sisters CPZ Extension
- Seven Sisters CPZ Extension - Statutory Consultation Residents Views (PDF, 344KB)
- Seven Sisters CPZ Extension - Detailed Design (PDF, 3MB)
- Seven Sisters CPZ Extension - Statutory Consultation Area Map (PDF, 7MB)
White Hart Lane possible extension
Tottenham Event Day: Possible full time Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ)
South Tottenham: Possible Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ)
In September 2019 we asked local residents and businesses for their views on whether parking controls are needed in defined roads in South Tottenham.
The majority of respondents voted in favour of parking controls. Permissions have been granted to move the scheme to the statutory consultation stage. This will take place after the general election.
South Tottenham CPZ Statutory Consultation
- South Tottenham CPZ - Statutory Consultation letter (PDF 357KB)
- South Tottenham CPZ - NOP Detailed Design (PDF, 3MB)
- South Tottenham CPZ - Statutory Consultation area map (PDF, 7MB)
- Report of the outcome to the informal consultation into proposed parking controls in the South Tottenham area (PDF, 5MB)
Below is the informal consultation document:
Highgate Station Outer (CPZ) Extension
Bounds Green CPZ Extension
We have already conducted a statutory consultation which led to a further informal consultation on 14 August 2019. You can find the documents for the previous Bounds Green CPZ consultation here.
The further public consultation outcome analysis report is now available below with the summary of the outcome detailed. A works Notice will follow in December 2019, due to pre-election rules that apply. The new controls are expected to go live early in the new year.