Current Parking Consultations
Have Your Say
To comment on any of our parking consultations please complete our online feedback form:
Tottenham Event Day / Full time Parking Control
- Statutory Consultation - Tottenham East Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) (PDF, 96KB)
- Statutory Consultation - Tottenham West Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) (PDF, 96KB)
- Controlled Parking Zones and how they operate - Info (PDF, 44KB)
- TED - East Map (PDF 2.50MB)
- TED - West Map (2.69MB)
White Hart Lane possible extension
Tottenham Event Day: Possible full time Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ)
South Tottenham: Possible Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ)
We asked local residents and businesses for their views on whether parking controls are needed in defined roads in South Tottenham.
The majority of respondents voted in favour of parking controls. Permissions have been granted to move the scheme to the statutory consultation stage. This will take place after the general election.
- Report of the outcome to the informal consultation into proposed parking controls in the South Tottenham area (PDF, 5MB)
Below is the informal consultation document:
Highgate Station Outer (CPZ) Extension
Bounds Green CPZ Extension
We have already conducted a statutory consultation which led to a further informal consultation on 14 August 2019. You can find the documents for the previous Bounds Green CPZ consultation here.
The further public consultation outcome analysis report is now available below with the summary of the outcome detailed. A works Notice will follow in December 2019, due to pre-election rules that apply. The new controls are expected to go live early in the new year.