Spurs stadium test events on 24 and 30 March - local residents will need a parking permit.
Important information regarding resident permit renewals: following permit price changes implemented on 3 April 2018, all residents renewing their permits have to re-apply as if they are a new applicant.
Current Parking Consultations
Woodside West CPZ Review Report
Bounds Green Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ)
Proposed Extension of Bounds Green CPZ to include additional local roads.
Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) Reviews
- Bruce Grove CPZ: Bruce Grove CPZ Review (PDF, 95KB)
- Bruce Grove North CPZ: Bruce Grove North CPZ Review (PDF, 101KB)
- Bruce Grove West CPZ: Bruce Grove West CPZ Review (PDF, 102KB)
Have Your Say
To comment on any of our parking consultations please complete our online feedback form:
Seven Sisters South
Statutory notification of Proposed Control Parking Zone
Tottenham and Tower Gardens Event Day CPZ Review
We are currently reviewing parking controls in both Tottenham and Tower Gardens Event Day Zones. Please ‘have your say’ by completing the online questionnaire.
- Tottenham Event Day - public consultation letter (PDF, 52KB)
- Tower Gardens Event Day - public consultation letter (PDF, 56KB)
Tottenham Hale North Event Day Consultation Report
Statutory Consultation - Electric Vehicle Charging points proposal various locations in the borough
The council consulted in February/March 2018 regarding the possible introduction of 75 Electric Vehicles Charging Points (EVCP’s)/bays at 23 locations in the borough. The consultation closing date was 16 March 2018. We received a good response to the consultation and on behalf of the Council, we would like to thank all those who took the time to have their say and make their views known.
Full details of all comments and representations can be found in a delegated report now available here: Installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Points - DAR
As part of the decision-making process, the council have considered all representations and now approved the introduction of EV charging points at the locations listed in the Outcome of Statutory Consultation and works notice letter - see detailed plans for each site below.
- Installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Points - DAR
- Statutory Consultation letter - proposed charging points (PDF, 105KB)
- Indicative Map for the proposed charging point locations (PDF, 743KB)
- Detail plans for each of the proposed charging point locations (PDF, 3MB)
- Outcome of Statutory Consultation and Works Notice (PDF 45KB)
- Detailed Plans for 14 Sites (PDF 2MB)
Tottenham Parking Reviews
- The Hale Consultation Letter and Plan (PDF, 3MB)
- Tottenham Hale North Event Day Letter and Plan (PDF, 6MB)
Hornsey North – Outcome to Public Consultation
We have completed the consultation on parking controls in the Hornsey North area.
Outcome to consultation documents
- Hornsey North Public Consultation update report (PDF, 179KB)
- Hornsey North Consultation outcome map - December 2017 (PDF, 489KB)
The recent survey carried out amongst residents has confirmed demand for a full consultation on parking controls. This consultation is scheduled for 2018.
St Luke's (Muswell Hill) Information Update
- St Luke's (Muswell Hill) Information Update (PDF 31KB)
- St Luke’s Public Consultation Summary Report (PDF 109KB)
- Proposed introduction of St Luke’s Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) (PDF 317KB)
- Proposed extension of Fortis Green CPZ (PDF 311KB)
Tottenham Hale North (THN) CPZ Review and Extension into Thackeray Avenue
- Tottenham Hale Consultation - Letter and Plan (PDF 5.72MB)
- Tottenham Hale North Consultation Report Pack (PDF 6.40MB)
Alexandra Palace Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ)
Recent survey results show that residents do not wish for further consultation on parking controls except in two roads which have requested a full consultation on parking controls. See the documents below for full details and a copy of the survey results.
- Alexandra Palace roads parking information update (PDF, 24KB)
- Extending Alexandra Palace Controlled Parking Zone (PDF, 48KB)
- Alexandra Palace Survey of demand Consultation - results (PDF, 49KB)