Completed Parking Consultations - 2018 and before
For further information please contact the Consultation Officer on 020 8489 1326 or email email@example.com
Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) Reviews
- St Ann’s CPZ Review: St Ann's CPZ review letter (PDF, 135KB)
- Bounds Green East CPZ Review: Bounds Green East CPZ review letter (PDF, 22KB)
- Woodside West CPZ Review: Woodside Ward CPZ review letter (PDF, 22KB)
- White Hart Lane CPZ review: White Hart Lane CPZ review letter (PDF, 22KB)
Inclusion of Finsbury Park Avenue in Green Lanes B CPZ Update
Please note that parking controls will not come into force on Monday 28 August 2017 and the operational start date has been delayed until further notice.
Birkbeck Road Area Review - Formally known as Bruce Castle (BC) Controlled Parking Zone
The Public Consultation outcome analysis report is now available with the summary of the outcome detailed on the Works Notification letter for Bruce Castle below.
- Public Consultation outcome analysis report
- Works Notification Bruce Castle (BC) CPZ (PDF 7.2MB)
- Birkbeck Road Consultation Letter and Plan (PDF 6.72MB)
The Hale Review for Event Day Controls
The Public Consultation outcome analysis report is now available below, with the summary of the outcome detailed on the Works Notification Letter for The Hale CPZ.
- Need for Extended Operating Hours on Event Days (PDF 52KB)
- The Hale Consultation Letter and Plan (PDF, 3MB)
- Outcome of Public Consultation and Works Notice (PDF 5.7MB)
- Public Consultation outcome analysis report - Decision
St Ann's and Seven Sisters Area - Parking Controls Consultation
- St Ann's and Seven Sisters Parking Consultation and Road Plan (PDF, 7MB)
- Outcome of informal consultation on parking controls in the Vartry Road area - members report
Hornsey North Controlled Parking Zone Consultation
Fortis Green Controlled Parking Zone
New car Club Bays Proposals
Parking Controls in Woodside and Bounds Green Areas
Parking controls will be implemented in these areas. Please see the Delegated Report and Works Notices below.
If you are having difficulties in reading the above report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bounds Green East CPZ - Works Notice (PDF, 756KB)
- Woodside West CPZ - Works Notice (PDF, 755KB)
- Woodside & Bounds Green Area Consultation on a Possible CPZ - Consultation Questionnaire Analysis (PDF 162KB)
St Luke's Parking Consultation (Muswell Hill)
It has been agreed for parking controls to be introduced in St Luke's CPZ. Please see the Report below
- St Luke's CPZ Consultation letter and questionnaire (PDF, 78KB)
- St Luke's road list - (PDF, 10KB)
- Consultation Area Map - (PDF 823KB)
- St Luke's CPZ DAR (Decision details)
Bruce Grove West and North Controlled Parking Zone Implementation
Parking Controls will be implemented in the areas highlighted on the attached Bruce Grove West and Bruce Grove North Works Notice. Please see the delegated report which details how the council reached this decision.
- Bruce Grove West Works Notice Map (PDF, 6MB)
- Bruce Grove North Works Notice Map (PDF 6MB)
- Bruce Grove Report Pack (PDF 6.2MB)
Analytical results - Tottenham and St Ann’s CPZs
CPZ Parking controls are currently being implemented, and will be kept under review.
- St Anns CPZ Extension Notice (PDF, 3MB)
- Delegated Authority - Extension of St Ann's CPZ (PDF, 733KB)
Tottenham Analytical Reports
- Sector 1: Match and Event Day CPZ (PDF, 73KB)
- Sector 2: Tottenham Hale and Bruce Grove (PDF, 120KB)
- Sector 3: White Hart Lane and Bruce Grove (PDF, 116KB)
- Sector 4: Existing CPZs (PDF, 159KB)
St Ann's Analytical Report
White Hart Lane Controlled Parking Zone Implementation
Parking Controls will be implemented in the areas highlighted on the attached White Hart Lane Works Notice. Please see the delegated report which details how the council reached this decision.
Hornsey South CPZ Extension
The council carried out a review of the Hornsey South CPZ in December 2015. The attached plans have been approved for implementation.
Proposed Changes to Wood Green Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ)
No changes have yet been decided. Information will be posted here when it is available.
Alexandra Palace CPZ 2015 Review Consultation Report
Review of Hornsey South Controlled Parking Zone CPZ
- Review of parking within the CPZ (PDF, 789KB)
- Questionnaire: Roads within the CPZ (PDF, 15KB)
- For attention of residents and businesses outside the controlled area (PDF, 782KB)
- Questionnaire: Roads outside the CPZ (PDF, 14KB)
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required